- Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipments and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipments and perform repairs all coolers.
- Provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instrument and perform troubleshoot on equipments and ensure compliance to all EPA regulations.
- Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipments and perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform regular audit and ensure compliance to all corporate regulations and assist to design an efficient HVAC system and adhere to all architectural requirements.
- Ensuring the best and efficient collaboration and dialogue between the technical personnel and the suppliers of the respective equipment and various services;
- Shall execute and implement Preventive Maintenance Plan, Schedule and report to Asset Management System (AMS). Shall execute repair / rectification for timely availability of HVAC Equipment / Items under breakdown. Shall maintain availability of spares for HVAC Equipment and minimum mandatory spares and consumables.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and implement recommendations, Change orders. Ensure that all failure diagnostics are captured in Asset Management System.
- The candidate will provide field support during construction and commissioning so as to ensure & impart reliability that will support safe & successful commissioning of HVAC system in the Petrochemical.
- Work closely with other Maintenance Disciplines and Operation in order to provide day to day maintenance / technical support and ensuring reliability of plant HVAC system in such a manner that equipment availability gets maximized and related maintenance cost gets optimized. Shall also perform assigned activities involved during emergency shutdowns.
- Proactively submit the work status report to the respective Reporting Manager, MIS reporting - daily, weekly & monthly reports etc.
Salary: INR 27,50,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate must have minimum 15-20 years of experience in handling large HVAC plants testing and maintenance. Preference shall be given for the candidates having experience in Refinery and Petrochemical Plants exposure.
The Candidate must have relevant experience in complex HVAC system maintenance for areas with strictly controlled environment, temperature, humidity, for e.g. Refinery buildings, Petrochemical plant Buildings, complex office buildings, retail trade buildings such as malls, multifunctional hotels. Candidate shall have experience in maintaining heat carrier production systems. Experience in designing or executing complex HVAC systems is an advantage. Proven teamwork experience and efficient communication and collaboration skills.
Effective supervision of engineers / managers involved in Overhauls, Servicing and Maintenance activities. Exposure of Pre Commissioning / Commissioning / Testing of Plant HVAC systems. Candidate must have good knowledge of relevant / applicable industry safety standards.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
Contact Company:Mastermind Network
Reference Id:Rajeev/ Manager - HVAC & Testing