Roles and responsibilitiesResponsible for developing and leading a sales team to build a sustainable and growing software sales business in the process manufacturing industries in India. The target industries are Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Specialty Chemicals, Oil & Gas and CPG companies as well as Academic Research Institutions.
- The primary focus will be new software sales. Drive revenue delivery on target in accordance with his/her committed revenue plan.
- A second focus area will be to manage and ensure ALC and YLC (maintenance and subscription) growth and collection
- Develop sales strategy and appropriate sales coverage in his/her assigned territory, both direct and indirect. Drive an enterprise sales approach for top tier customers while driving volume sales approach for smaller accounts.
- Deliver an accurate forecast for Q, Q+1, Q+2 and FY with the appropriate pipeline in line with business objectives
- Foster and facilitate collaboration with client ecosystem to ensure sales success and customer satisfaction
- Initiate and lead customer executive meetings to promote company vision and commitment to customer success
- Revenue achievement vs. targets
- Pipeline accuracy and predictability on 4 rolling quarters
- Sales productivity Growth
- # of customer executive meetings
- Team growth and retention
Required Candidate profile
- 6 to 12 years experience in selling software solutions in the process manufacturing industries.
- Highly skilled in software sales to process manufacturing industries notably Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Specialty Chemical, Oil & Gas and CPG.
- Demonstrated success in selling Molecular Modelling and Simulation, Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS), Laboratory Execution Systems (LES). Quality & Compliance Management Systems
- Exposure to Material Sciences will be an advantage
- Enterprise selling skills. Proven ability to successful initiate, manage and close large deals in excess of several hundred thousand dollars each
- Existing contacts in the focused industries described above
- Demonstrated success in selling Molecular Modelling and Simulation, Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS), Laboratory Execution Systems (LES). Quality & Compliance Management Systems in process industries
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with customers and manage complex negotiations
- Direct and Indirect (channel) sales experience
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills to get internal and customer commitments
- Proven leadership and strategy development skills
- Openness to learn new technologies and methods of selling
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment
Salary: INR 27,50,000 - 32,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Mastermind Network
Reference Id:Rajeev / Scientific Research Software