Roles and responsibilities
- This role is primarily responsible for interacting with stakeholders, collecting information & data, synthesize, analyzing and presenting to management and development team.
- This would include data collection (primary & secondary), understanding of business processes, project detailed requirements and converting into standard format.
- Coordination with stakeholders, project tracking, MIS reporting and reviewing support, problem solving, connecting the dots and ensuring escalation to strategy leadership / top management as appropriate.
- Work with business to continuously track on budget control & work in development of overall project plan along with providing updates to the management.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team on specific strategic growths / business development needs
- Crystallizing plans /follow-up actions and tracking on-ground implementation and support during project progress review
- Business Case Preparation or Evaluation and providing insights.
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have 4 to 15 years of experience.
- Should be good at resolving conflicts.
- Should have prior knowledge of BSS/OSS System.
- Should have worked in Telecom Industry for more than 3 years.
- Should be able to write business requirements and handle detailed functional requirements documents.
- Translate business needs into IT solutions.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Understand end-to-end detailed system flow and business process.
- Get sign-off on client documents and work with engineering team to implement use case.
- Proactively analyze client requirements, perform fit-gap and propose solution.
- Work with a team of high performing product analysis to identify business requirements and deliver product use case.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Mastermind Network
Reference Id:Solution Consultant - CDR Based billing system